Introducing Carers Voice
Forward Carers has 8 years’ experience of using different approaches to engage and co-design services with Carers, that reflect the diversity of Birmingham Carers.
Carers Voice is an initiative created by Forward Carers to provide a platform for Carers across the UK to share their voice locally and nationally and have it heard by health professionals, social care and other services. Many Carers often feel unheard and under pressure, therefore we believe that Carers should have more say and equal input around the services that affect them.
Could I be a part of Carers Voice?
- Do you have lived experience of caring for somebody with a diagnosis including but not limited to; Dementia, Autism ADHD, Mental Health, Parent-Carers and Young Adults?
- Are you a Carer of working age?
- Do you have personal lived experience of caring?
- Do you recognise the value of Carers being involved in services?
- Do you want to help shape services and support available to Carers?
- Do you want to be a part of positive change for Carers?
If you answered yes to one of the above, then we would love to have you on board!
If you are a professional or from an organisation and would like to hear from Carers, please click here.